Saturday, August 6, 2016

Mahhh finger....

Hey guys. Today there'll be a video on this...sorta

Yesterday I was printing stuff and the print finished. I wanted to put LEDs inside, so I got out my soldering iron. If you don't know what that is it looks like a circular knife... just look it up... it's pretty much a mini electronic welder. Anyways I was soldering a bunch of LEDs together and, well, I grabbed the solution iron on the metal, which heats up. I burned my thumb and middle finger.... great... I finished the project, but it was painful. I decided not to use those LEDs though. I found these RGB(Red green blue) LEDs and used those instead.

But yeah, I'll have a video on that.
Wallll i hoped you liked that blog ... be sure to follow. And sub. Yeah...

Well den, see ya llll

Siebel Lederer Steveleveleve leve leve leve levels

No comments: