Sunday, August 7, 2016

This is my 83rd blog.

Hey guys, can you believe how many blogs we've had here? I was looking at my blog to see if I should change anything, but I looks in the archive and saw this: 25 posts from July! I feel amazing! But you whats more amazing? This:

Ok it won't paste here but in the last month we've had 215 pageviews! Out of 600! We're growing really fast. Yes, WE. you guys are viewing, not me. I even put settings for the blog not to include my pageviews.

so yeah, this blog is a quick thank you cause I don't know what to say... wait, tomorrow I'll be on vacation and for the rest of the week I will too, but don't worry. I should be able to blog those days, but you'll know why if I don't...

So tanks fo comin'... yeah, and see y'all in dem next one!'

stevelvlelvelvelv

No comments: