Monday, August 8, 2016

New vid dis Wednesday...

What is up???? drama alert nation. nah,   just kidding. Don't get it? *face palm*

Anyways, just letting you know, new vid will be out this Wednesday... Even though I'll be on vaca. How? It's actually presheduled. Cool huh? I filmed it a while ago, but I told youtube to release it later. Wanna see it? Imma give you guys the secret link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcgPr7KD03Q

BTW the vid's in 1080p!
yas, only for you... actually share it. That way I get more views...

You know what's weird? Whenever I blog later in the day, I feel really bad, but when I do, my blog gets almost double the views. Maybe I should blog later in the day. You know why it gets more views? The GOOD people are sad I don't blog and they check back later, because they're good people. I wonder who they are... Thanks you guys. *sobs like an idiot* nah, jk.

wallll...... das it fo today, be sure to everything there is to do. Share this blog so you can share the vid. It's locked until Wednesday, so yeah, enjoy that, and pieeeeeece

stevelvlelvlelvellvlevlvellvelv

No comments: