Monday, August 1, 2016

Don't, P.D.A!!! Please!!!

Hello guys I'm back! Well of course I am, I'm back every frickin' day for you. Don't feel bad though.

Anyways last night me and my fam went to the pool, and we met some friends. My older bro knew that dude who's like 18 and he was there with his girlfriend. It was like, ummmmm awkward...well it is awkward when anyone shows up to the pool with their girlfriend...

So pretty much we swam, but not together. I was swimming alone and watching my little siblings, these other random girls were playing, and that friend was playing with his girlfriend at the pool. No names for you. sorry. but anyways later we went to the Jacuzzi, and after that to the shower. When I got to the shower the boy and his girlfriend were in one of the three shower heads(BTW the 3rd was broken), and they were pretty much touching each other and making out in the shower. I was like. wooooaaaaa. Imma just leave and act like nothing happened... so that's what I did. I had to make my little bro shower and he didn't want to, so I brought him there. The couple noticed, and they were like, "You can have our shower head." I was grateful, yet also frickin' weirded out, but watevvr.

Wall, das it fo today. I hope you liekd that blog! Be sure to follow me on google + so you know when I blog.(Well you know it's daily but watevvr. See y'all in dem next one!!!
dhsdjshfdjlkghsdfkswtevelvevlvlevlsgtevlvelvelsgtevelvlelstevelvlelvlelvelsdklfhgkjhsksdfsdgk/MOOO DABBBBBB

No comments: