Tuesday, August 16, 2016

New vid coming soon...

Hey guys I'm back. Yay*energetically*

Anyways just wanted to let you know we gonna have a video soon. On another 3d print. 'Cause I'm trying to find a game and I can't find any. But I do have a list! Happy Wheels, Happy Wheels, Happy Wheels, if it lags too much then play Happy Wheels. Just kidding. I have more ideas. Yeah... Sorry for the late blog BTW. You thought I was being a lazy butt didn't you? Well, I was being a lazy butt. and I still am.

And more! I got a Facebook! Yay... now I gotta get an Instagram, a Snapchat, a Twitter, and most importantly, A LIFE...

But anyways das it fo today, sorry for the lateness, and umm, yeah, PEACE

stevlevlelvlelve

PS expect some animations in the near future...

and da facebook is https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010578123383

No comments: