Saturday, October 24, 2015

Second Death...Litterally

Yup.. Sorry about the youtube. Really sorry. I get to use my computer for about the next 20 minutes, but I did get a little work done. I got the channel established. I "just" need to add art and stuff... and ...yeah. but here's the URL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPA8ZNFOHF1na7nT8fthukg/feed
Do you like Da Lazy Gamer? I was thinking BigBadJeff, even though my name isn't jeff. Yeah, not much time, Sorry, because I feel like it's as if I'm tricking you into visiting my channel. Sorry.

                                                                                                                                 jeff I mean uh,
                                                                                                                                Steve

No comments: