Sunday, October 25, 2015

More Stuff...I'm getting excited!!!

    Hey guys I finished the art for my youtube channel. Again here is the link or here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPA8ZNFOHF1na7nT8fthukg/feed
I finished all my art. I also did stuff on my google plus page. Here is my link or:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/106861425724835820998/106861425724835820998/about


I am planning to change the URL for my youtube. In order to do that you need either 500 subscribers or a website, but if I did with this, it would end up like youtube.com/user/rondumblugBlogspot,
so I've made a site (also a FREE blog) called {laizygaming.blogspot.com}. Note the "I" lazy that isn't in my regular channel.

I probably have a long time until I start making videos. To be honest my computer isn't that good. My first video is probably gonna be just playing happy wheels without any audio. But yeah, stuff. Seeya next time!!!

                                                                                                                            Steve



No comments: