Tuesday, May 17, 2016

So... Wut?

Het guys not much time, but hello and hi...

Last friday was friday the 13th, you know? So I was kinda annoyed, because everyone was like "*GASP* IT"S THE 13!" Maybe you don't get it, but isn't that annoying? Or maybe your one of those people. You could just... go to the side for now and let me finish... But I really HATE those people. I seriously do.

A few updates about life: I am a butterfly knife master now! I know like 4 tricks! the easiest ones i could find!.. I bought this trainer nice from Icetek, and i was really pissed off 'cuase I went to ebay later and found the exact same blade without the logo made and sold from China! My own country... Wut has happened to dose people?

That was a terrible blog, err blug. Sorry. See y'all in the next one though!

Stevmooooooachoo.

No comments: