Thursday, April 13, 2017

Dropped the watch, jeez it runs fast!

AHHHHHHHH

I'm so pissed, cause I coudn't publish what I had, so this is what I did. copied it: ctrl + c
Refresh page. oh, look, second half is gone. I'll remove what's here and rep;ace it with everything...
WAIIIIT WHAT
Ok so some picture i copied earlier that would be in the blog pops up, and so I just lost the whole blog. 20 minutes of hard work. sad now..


ANYWAYS.

Here's approxiamately what I blogged about, but shorter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last friday, I went to the pool with my little brothers. We swim, I take it into the hot tun(anyone call it that?) Not the pool, I swam in the pool, but didn't wear it. It's 100m water resistant, but lemme tell you something.

"WATER RESISTANT" AND "WATERPROOF" AND NOT THE SAME THING
water proof can be submersed in the specified depth, and a water ressistant can resist that depth's pressure. for about  20 minutes. No good. No, the pool's not 100m deep. But Seiko, the watch I bought's company doesn't reccomend taking it in water. WTF? It's water resist, so why? Pisses me off. 


WELL ANYWAYS as we finish in the "hot tub" we shower, and I make my younger siblings change and pee and stuff (oh look I said pee 😝). Well Some reason my little brother wants my watch. I let him wear it. He's 6. one thing. When he decides that  e wants to take it off, he just starts, and I tell him to wait, but he doesn't stop. By the time I get to him, BAM. He dropped it. 

Now listen, it looks almost fine. There is a slight dent at the top of the bezel, but I don't even notice it. The problem is, IT RUNS 3 MINUTES FAST NOW. It used to run off around 3 seconds. 3 MINUTES OFF. I have to adjust the time every 8 hours. That's horrible. 


B UT DON'T PANIC. I bought some stupid tool thing to open the back of the watch, and I'll *try* to fix it.
Related image


YEAH.....


Ya know what I'm too lazy to do the rest

AH SHAME ON ME., but I'll jsut say I talked about how to fix it in detail which you don't need, and i also talked about some women at the pool who was being, well what's a way to insult someone without having to censor it? Just think of it like that.


YEAH, WELL THEN GUYS THAT'S IT, So umm buy

sTev

Yes that was puposeful

No comments: