Thursday, April 6, 2017

The watch!

Hey guys! I'm blogging two times this week! Not that big a deal,  considering over the summer I blogged daily. Haha. But anyways lemme tell you about the watch. First, the pictures











So yeah. Lemme tell you from start to now what has happened.

I get home, open the mail, amazon box(In the future I don't reccomend getting expensive watches off amazon) inside is Seiko box. I open it, and inside, the Seiko is on the side of the "pillow". It was running when I got it, If you don't know mechanical watches, They are run by a spring, which needs to be rewound frequently(once a day usually). This watch was running when I got it! I was amazed. Then later I figured it out. See, this watch is an automatic, meaning it has a rotor
Image result for automatic watchNow, the pic's a Seiko, but it's not what I have. It's an automatic though. See the bottom half, that half circle? That is a spinning weight. It moves when you move your wrist and pretty much it winds the watch by itself. Well that is how the watch came running. 

After that the next thing I did was put it on.(ha duh) well it came with a metal strap, but it was really cheap, So I put on the NATO strap I bought. I tried the two ones I got: a black one and a black and gray one. I like the black one as you saw in the pics. I love it man. The watch and the strap. NATOs are light, waterproof, and washable. That's why I got it. Another thing is that I had to adjust the date and time, but that's no big deal. The awesome thing about the springs and gears is that I can listen to it tick. It's kinda obvious, but it's really cool. Also great for being a showoff ;) (ha not really, but Hey people are genuinely interested.

Time. I've set it over many times. I'll give you what I have. And explanations
5:08 pm 4/5 --4 sec slow     okay, that's how it came
8:49 pm 4/5 --7 sec slow     ohhh, 4 hours, 3 sec slow. I was expecting less that 1 sec per 2 hours
9:15 pm 4/5 -- reset 9 sec slow     OK, reset whatever
~~~
6:50 am 4/6 12 sec slow             Whoa, in 9 hours 3 sec only! That's 7.57 sec slower per 24 hrs. That's good enough for me
6:19 pm 4/6 11 sec slow  Wait what? Now it added one second? It used to be slowing down. and 1 sec in 12 hrs? am I gonna get 2 sec fast per 24 hrs?


OK So all I know is that it's in the "decent" range for accuracy. Quartz watches(electric) are off only a couple seconds per month. On the other hand, mechanicals are far more off, but they are so much more "loved".

NIGHT
Time to sleep. I look up on my phone people sleeping with watches. People did it so I was like, "Ya know what why not?" Well I did, and, well see the lume (Glowing stuff) was brighter than I expected. I get in bed, and it's bright. Only downside? There is nothing showing which one it 12. The outside dots all look the same(see above). Well, I sleep with my arm under my pillow, and 2 hours after I turned the lights out I wake, up, and look at the watch, I'm amazed, cause it's still glowing bright, and it's pretty dark

I feel like there is something else---YEah there is. Yesterday I bought another strap. 13 bucks, for a "high quality" leather strap. dunno how good it is, but apparently it's waterproof. Waterproof, water resistant, I dunno. but it looks good.

One more thing. I just want you guys to hear this song. You'll see it, but read here first. I saw this video sometime in august last year probably. I love it like many songs. Not the original of this song, it's not good. This one is jazz, and I just love it.




well yeah, that's all I have for you. I just love it, the lead singer, his range, I admire. He is handsome- If I was a girl I would have a crush on him probably.


NEXT WEEK IS SPRING BREAK FROM SCHOOL

bye guys, have a good life.

I dunno, right now I feel very genuinely happy. What happened? I dunno

See ya hopefully tomorrow


Steve

No comments: