Sunday, August 2, 2015

The Game

     Ok guys welcome back and I'm gonna teach you the game. But before we start you must promise to always play the game forever. I'm hope you did. You already read this so it is too late.

     It's not that bad. Here's how it works: The point of the game is to forget the game. When you remember it, you say, "I lost the game," and restart. You can only say "I lost the game," every 5 minutes, and by the way,  if you hear someone else say I lost the game, unless you completely forgot the game, you would have been reminded of the game when they said they lost and so therefore you will be dragged down with them and lose the game.

    Hopefully that doesn't make any sense. But you stay with me, cause the game is on. It is too late to change. >:)

DATS IT!

P.S.
I lost the game

No comments: