Monday, August 10, 2015

Why I Transferred to Here

    Okay so someone probably wants to know why I transferred from the other account to this one. It's for a lot of reasons. This account is me born in 1994 so I am currently 21 years old, which I'm not. The second was so I could set up ads so I could get some money. But that didn't work out. Either way it's fine. Like I said this is mostly for fun. {I lost the game} But either way here is how people on the internet make money.

    The way people make money online is usually with advertisements. If I signed up, the ads on my site would probably be all about 3d printing and time killers. I don't make money unless someone clicks on the ad. The ad is paid for by the advertiser, And their money is split between google and you.
    Some ads give more money than others. If an ad is just a picture of someones hotel, it would make less than an interactive moving ad. Same with many other things {I lost the Game(yeah it's been five minutes for me)}. But either way ads don't really make much. If you know what CPI is, it stands for, actually I don't know, but the meaning is how many dollars per thousand clicks. I really don't know I can try to figure it out later. I'll tell you when I find out Sorry I delayed this. That's about it. seeya!

You know it steve.ughhh

No comments: