Saturday, August 29, 2015

My First Timelapse

You can also view this post on my other blog: printerprobs.blogspot.com

    Hello people. So awhile ago on my other blog I said I was going to make a timelapse on my 3d printer for my youtube channel it is now up. Here it is:



If it doesn't work try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqAXUzwkf0Q

    Sorry about the quality, but I am going to upgrade my lighting in the next video.

    Since I uploaded this, I feel like I will probably start uploading more videos sometime. But because of this and the end of summer, they will be done less frequently. Sorry. When I do upload them they will be on my other blog only after some time. That's about it for this time. Thank you!

                                                                                                                -Stevelevelelellelelelulolheheh

                P.S.
                    Did you notice the changes I made from the other blog? Try to find them all and tell me in the comments.

No comments: