Tuesday, September 1, 2015

I am still here!

   Hey guy's I noticed a shortage in views a while ago and you guys notice a shortage of posts. Yes, I think it it probably cause of school and jobs. You might have noticed my new pro pic. You may also have noticed the new google design. Do you like it? I don't.

    Anyway's I wanted to say that I will keep posting blogs, but it will decrease slightly. It will also decrease some more cause of my youtube future. You saw my other video, and it was not very good. You wait. The next vid is coming out later this week and it is a multipart, long timelapse with an intro and better lighting. It moves a little faster, but the parts took a lot longer. I had a few failures too. When you start(,if you do), will also have failures. So do you think I should create a tutorial playlist on how to prevent them? They won't suck as bad guaranteed. If you want, you can subscribe to my channel to see future videos like the one coming out this week.( IT WILL NOT SUCK!!!)Yeah, that's really about it for this post, keep checking for more, and ...I don't know what to say here...

                                                                                                                       wutever
                                                                                                                         Stevevlelvelvlelvelvelve

No comments: