Saturday, February 6, 2016

Entering Dead Man's Land

Yo, back up from the dead. I have literally been disappearing all the time. I probably will disappear again sometime now after this. Maybe. But, anyways, about the crazy title: there was once someone staring at his computer. He was bored, and so he went online. He created a blog. Then school started. Then he died, and then came back to life. Soon his existence was forgotten. So here he is now. making a big random speech.

There, all done. Another announcement: I am starting something new called Rondum Facts n' Hacks. I'll try to see if i can manage some DWOPE(dumbest websites on planet earth) sometime soon.

I have an excuse for the sudden death: my wifi is down. Like most of you, I have parents and in my case I have an older brother addicted to video games. My parents decided to shutdown all wifi and so here I am elsewhere. pooie.

You know, I think my blogs have recently become really short. Well this is the end. See y'all next time.

Adios,
STeveleleleleleleleleleldldldlelflelclflslflslgslfdhjsdsdjdsdfs

No comments: