Saturday, February 13, 2016

Chinamericanese: the New Race

First off guys, happy early valentine's day. I don't have a valentine, in case you're wondering(why would you though?).

But anyways, here's what I was planning for today: So I'm starting a new race called the Chinamericanese. I am from China through parents, but I was born in America. Anyone of you like dat? Hmmmmmm.....[strokes big white beard]...[我想我是那么孤独]..[sobs bitterly]
Yeah, I hate google translate.

Guys, little heads up.I have a few videos{FINALLY} coming out sometime soon before next Wednesday hopefully. On the PrinterProbs/Steven Yang I will release a bullet timelapse video again, but this time it is 556 NATO instead of a 9mm. It's longer and looks more aggressive. I will post another video with it, a 24 hour timelapse from my backyard and a street. It will have a couple bonus timelapses with it. When the video is out, there will be more about it at printerprobs.blogspot.com

Wait!Wait! I have even more junk food uhhh I mean videos for you! Y'all wanna see me, and now you know I'm Chinese, so here you go. Soon, I will upload a vlug (blog, blug, vlog, vlug, get it?) of me playing with helium.. !.!>?>1.1.!.?>1.1//.1yay?????


K GUYS, See Y'all some thyme soon!
StevefsddsdffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffflkjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjsdflkjdsflkjsdfkljsdfkjsdfjkfdsjjfdjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjWOWddddddddddIMggggggONsssssssMYfffffffffSECONDffffffffffffffffffLINE!

No comments: