Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Haven't been here 2 weeks...

Wow I feel bad for what happened in the last two weeks but good to be back, and do what I did today.

A while ago  I made a plan to myself: this year Imma get stronger, do more pushups, less computer time, more piano practice, and grow taller.

*last one specially important*

But uh recently I got lazy. I didn't practice at all over the weekend, didn't do my workout, spent the whole day on the computer and ditched my "growth pills"(ha STERIOIOIIDS) and didn't do pull ups.

Today school got out early. (Second Tuesday of the month is day for teachers to plan and stuff) Um 8th graders went on a field trip and returned at lunch. Well "that one", WELL let's just start in the morning. "A" period class ends and go to my 1st period science class to wait. Well since it's the science fair, the 8th graders all have posters and other random stuff to bring to the classroom, so "that one" comes to the area to put "that one's" poster in the classroom. (I have science 1st period) I see "that one" HECK I ALWAYS DO and "that one" sees me and so I guess gotta show it, so I just smile and nod. Ha, I nod at all the random awkward times. Like when someone is just staring at me and I see I just turn to them for a sec, then nod. haha. WELL ANYWAYS I nod as I was saying, and I guess "that one" nodded or something. "that one" smiled and continued talking to a friend. Then left. I still think she just came just to figure out where my classes were, but I need to tell myself that's ritarded. Like me. funny. not funny actually. stupid. I probably know somewhat what "that ones" classes are.

So that was morning. They went one the trip came, back, well at 5th period, "that one" ignores me till I do a bad not funny joke.... wut? k nevermind. Band ignores till the end, where she just turns to look at me? mebe. dunno. never will.

 That's that. Today's valentines day. Apparently on a suvey 50% of women would dump their guy if they didn't do anything on valentines day

random stuff for you
Guess "that one" might dump me. hope she's not that 50%

Wait one more thing. Wed last week was rehearsal for our honor band. "that one" is in it. In the middle or so the conductor asks me to stand up and some other dude on the opposite side. I'm on the very right. I see "that one" wow. that was really lame. Well at the end when I get in my dad's car I see "that one" running to her little car as she leaves. Was "that one" following me? I seriously dunno. But I think "that one" gets to school from a little door on the side of campus no one uses. To hide the car. I feel, wow, girls. Ashamed of their car, I mean, Our car has a huge dent in the back left. Our other car has big black scratches. It's bad, but am I ashamed? Well, I don't like it, but I 'm not worried abut my reputation by a car. I mean,yeah, people judge you by your car, but I'm not trying to get a job or anything, so I don't care.


I was looking back at my old blogs to see if I had wrote that, then read the despressing song blog.Listened to the music, and somehow ended up here.Listen to it. It's so sad, but it's good. start at 0:28 Before is just clapping.



One thing: that guy is blind. I just wanted you to know that.

Well now that you're crying go take a nap, do your homework, look at your life, do good, and be content with yourself.


Now I'm a life coach, heh?

Bye dudes

Stev

No comments: