Friday, February 17, 2017

This knife is so dull... *cuts self*

Hey guys kinda got busy... *cough lazy* So I just remembered this thing from a while ago so imma tell y'all.

K so friday the something like 2 weeks ago was this performance we had. We the top band were performing for 5th graders on a field trip. Goal: make them join band. We get to school early in the morning in our "alternate uniform" not the marching uniform, just the band polo and black pants. Well, first thing I notice is our last chair(essentially worst) trombone was missing. I tell second chair (the one right below me) "Hey look, stupid's missing. Yay" not really, but for exaggeration let's say I said that. We go on with the rehearsal. Here's some more schedule info for you:

arrive 8
set up, start practice
9:30 little kids come
we play

Well somehow, our last chair makes it, at 9:00. AN HOUR LATE. Well, screw it, he's here. He's not annoying or stupid, he's just a little stubborn, and when we play soft songs occasionally he'll stick out. Well, it doesn't bother me that much. But this is the worst part: He comes wearing normal clothes, not the uniform. WTF man. When the director asks, he's like "OH FLIP I'M DUMB" well not really. Heh. So  uh, we carry on. We don't find him a uniform, but we give him some other girl's band jacket. It's black not red, but it has our logo, so it's good...



--------------------

Now the knife!

K so I bout dis knife:
It looks scary, but it's a lot smaller than it looks
So far it works, but needs a TON of wrist motion to open.

When I first got it  it I touched the edge: and it FELT as sharp as my old dumb knife.
Not sharp. It cut paper only like my old dumb knife
not sharp *enough*

Except one area. It would kinda tear-cut it, then one area just GLIDE through the paper, then suck at cutting again. I later took my thumb across the blade. I felt pain. O crap wut I just do? Well I cut myself. So sucks. Later I found that there's a little cut on my pinkie. Never felt it don't remember it happening. Eh...


Not to mention I bought a really bright flashlight and a tactical pen as well.......


mebe later: the pen hasn't arrived yet.

See ya dudes

stev....
leve
leve
llevo
lovee
love balls
balls
suck it up
ya dumb
im disabled
criplling despression is a real syptom
jk
meantally retarede is real
notice mejh senpiaia


don't be offended by the ending plez

No comments: