Sunday, February 5, 2017

Life

Yeah, seriously couldn't think of a title.

OK so I've been gone for a while, doing nothing... yeah need to accomplish something...

Should work on SAT but nope, wasting time on this.

Yesterday I spent 30 minutes sharpening my knife. made it look less shiny, stained it, and it's barely sharper. I made a hot glue staple pocket clip today... great accomplishment today... wow.

Yesterday at school a tree fell over....

I seriously don't know what to write about today.

I wasted this entire weekend watching Kitchen Nightmares. Well at least I was inspired to learn to cook good food. Ha not really though.




But the real thing was because of what I think about "that one". I thought a lot about "that one" today. I swear, I've gotta be dreaming but it seems as if "that one" has set up the world to make things work to make me notice "that one". my gaud...

Like "that one" plays in jazz band and I swear "that one" joined because I was going to. that's what my brain says. "that one" started not good in jazz but "that one" got really good at their instrument and is better than me. by tons. "that one" started out shy and not that confident in the music, but now, "that one" is playing really complex songs before it starts to show off to me. THAT'S WHAT MAH  DUMB BRAIN TELLS ME.

No but today I've just thought how I'll miss "that one" at the end of the year. "that one" is in 8th and im in 7th so "that one" will leave me behind for a year and im worried. hehe wow that's strange.

another thing. "that one" is wearing a choker. those things that go around the neck that choke you to make you look cute.... see the stupidity there. well, My dumb brain sees that as "that one" trying to get me to notice. I don't like it. but Let me remind my stupid brain, IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU STUPID.  I swear in the future "that one" or me will be able to have technology to go look into my brain and see all the dumb crap I do and watch my life and stuff. "That one" will find how boring my life is. I feel that "that one" is watching my blog, even though I'm almost certain it doesn't happen. I dunno


K bye now

No comments: