Sunday, August 21, 2016

But I still have to check the mail...

Hey guys, a little late, but I'm back. Today I had one question for myself. It's a Sunday. I'm gonna check the mail. Why do I have to check the mail??? WHY? Every Sunday I get a feeling that I have to check the mail. Don't ask why(actually do), but I do. Please science, give me an explanation. I don't know whether it's cause I'm a man child (yeah, totally old enough to say that) or my baby is kickin' in, or it's just a habit, or 420. ha, bad joke. hahaha....

But ahh gauhdd that was short. Well das it fo today... If you liked it sub and follow, 'cause I need da money.  Oh yah, I'm trying to build a quadcopter.... and a video is coming. I made a grenade. Didn't I already tell you guys? neah, screw it. See y'all in dem next one...

STekfsd flsdkjhglsdkjhflsdkjfhlsdkjfhlskjfhlasdj

No comments: