Tuesday, August 30, 2016

They're screwed...

Hey guys, back again finally, and uh yeah... back. Today I was back in band. Band is awesome. I do two classes of it, because I wanna try french horn to go with trombone. But anyways, back in band, and my second class of band is beginning band. Normally, I should be in intermediate because I'm a second year member and apparently the school "couldn't work it out". They couldn't work it out for at least another 6 people. I'm sorta angry, but not too much. But anyways, beginning band spends like a week or so to pick instruments that are good for them and then balance it out. They're doing mini testing and, you can just tell they're SO BAD.... I can't take it. no. just pplease. Help me. They are horrible. Well dat was sorta an exaggeration... but ya know what isn't? Half of them are SO SHORT. I'm a short guy, but most of them are shorter than me. THAT'S WEIRD FOR ME. Almost always, they will be taller.

But anyways,  das it fo today, and uhh, if you liked it check out my channel which I forgot about for a while... maybe I'll get back to it, but uhh yeah, See Y'all in DEM NEXT ONE!!!

Stsj dfkjsk;dfhjsdkfj sldkfjlsseelclvlelvlelvellvelvlelvle

No comments: