Monday, August 22, 2016

"I don't have school 'til Wednesday"

Hey guys, no views yet, 'cause you are all in school as of now. Well, I don't have school till Wednesday. den I go crazy on band for a solid month. sucks...

Well, it's time for a life update. Maybe shoulda called this blog Update #5. When I first started I literally did updates, 'cause I didn't know what else to do. Anyways, I got a new mic stand. Yesterday I recorded my self playing diep.io, but it totally screwed up. That video of the grenade I said a long time ago finished, but it turns the voice sinc went crazy. So that video is delayed. I'm going to try youtube editor. See if dat works.

I'm building a quadcopter! I 3d printed a frame, and I plan to buy a cheap quad, steal it's parts, and use it on my own. it's much cheaper to take then to buy individually because the company buys in bulk much cheaper than me buying just one.

I'm also fixing an old rc plane, called the champ. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to start the hobby, and the only reason it's broken it my mom tried flying and crashed it. She only crashed because she flipped the up and down. BTW if it's too confusing you can switch the settings to make up, up because usually up makes it go down. Here's the plane in full glory (don't copyright me hobby zone):


walll, das it fo today, expect the new video soon, and uuhhh yeah, see y'all in dem next one!


stkjsl;f sdkjhf jrfthlsdkjfhlsdjfhsd

No comments: