Friday, August 26, 2016

Time for a story...

Hey guys, haven't blogged in a while. Hmmm... welll today's a story about school, since school just started. Last year, the first day of school was a minimum day. I found a place to wait with my friend and we just talked and did nothing... That was going on for 30 minutes or so. He leaves, and I'm left alone, bored. Sucks. I wait, and where is he? I move, look around don't see him. 10 minutes later, where the FRICK IS HE???? The I get frantic and worried, trying to think whether I should try to walk home or just wait. It's a 20 minute jog, but considering I had a backpack It would take around 40 minutes I'd say. Then I'd get a cold, probably, and be super pissed off. Then finally, I see someone, and it's a girl with her mom. Also same grade. Her mom's like, "Are you alright?" I have no idea. She lets me borrow her phone and I end up calling my dad. Apparently he "forgot". I was pissed off, but I got home and was done. That was that.


Guys,,,,, Ya know that AK47 I was printing? It took up an entire roll of filament! It's worth 20 bucks! I finally finished printing. I did most of the part cleanup, and assembly is almost complete. here it is so far:



Ya know what's funny, ever since school started, it still feels like summer. I can come home, start up my 3D printer, and go watch videos on youtube again. As always. Literally. I have to do homework while I do, but I spend like 5 minutes on homework and just continue watching videos again. Waking up early isn't a problem 'cause I just tend to wake early. in summer I would do electronics but now I have breakfast and leave, but it really isn't that bad. I'm kinda happy actually...


OK, OK, NO MORE LECTURE. DAS IT FO TODAY AND SEE Y'ALL LATTA....


stjEKLfh SFJSLKDJF SDJFILSDKCNEIWEFSDF SDF LKSDF KWER SFSDF

No comments: