Sunday, June 26, 2016

2 Vids Up, 2 More 2 Go!

First of all, this exact blog will also be on printerprobs.


Hey guys if you've checked my channel, you know I just got two new vids up. And I've also changed the layout. I'm not exactly done yet, so I don't know how it'll go. Also, stay till the end. I've got a pretty big anouncement.

Anyways, yeah two videos are up.One promised a long time ago, and one I just came out with.Let's start with the one I promised. (Printerprobs peeps have no idea about this)


Yeah that one, and also one you didn't expect about a failed print a while ago...



Well, yeah awesome. That's all I got for this one cause I have this on printerprobs too,
but check on rondumblug  later for another blog...

Steve

Oh, big announcement. I'mm gonna change my username to STEVE... LEVELEVE

No comments: