Saturday, June 25, 2016

I will keep posting, Back on schedule

Hello guys, you may know that I kinda stopped posting a lot for the last two months. I still posted, but barely. Well, now I'm pretty much back on schedule, like post a lot schedule. Two weeks ago school got out, then I had summer camps,and now I'm free. But something more important:

WIFI'S BACK!!!!

Yeah, remember when I said I had no wifi a while ago? It was true. Wifi's back now, so I get to post at home, instead having to go to the library to post. yaeaesssssssssssssssssssss......

Um.....
I LOST THE GAME........

Oh yeah. You know those vids I said I would post a long time ago that I never really did? Maybe I'll post them sometime soon... yeah... And another video I hope to get soon: I'm printing a wierd action figure thing. If you wanna print it or just see it go here or go to http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:887951

Well, yeah, that's about it. if you can't get to my youtube channel here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrjPGEYoPsmMCipVC--b3XQ

well, dat's about it for today... See y'all in dem next one..


Steve
leve
lvev
elve
elve?
elves!
like elmo?
wait wut?

No comments: