Sunday, September 4, 2016

It is done...

First of all, holy ^&*( I have spent more than 100 bucks in the last 2 weeks. I'm a crazy idiot... But it's all gonna be worth it. (Plus I still gotta spend a bunch more). I'm gonna wait till Christmas to get it all cheaper. Or my parents will buy it. Or pay for half of it. Or it'll be discounted...I dunno. I gotta spend another 50 bucks or so...

Lemme tell ya what I got: 50 bucks or FPV goggles, 40 bucks on an FPV camera, 20 bucks for a gopro knockoff, 20 bucks on batteries for the FPV goggles, and uh, oh that's it as of now. I'm gonna spend 27 bucks on a quad, Imma spend 22 bucks on more batteries for it and some sd cards... There's 150 bucks. I have 20 bucks of cash at home, plus a hundred dollar bill, and a bunch of cash in my bank account...

BTW I'm not gonna fly just the quad. That's STUPID. I plane (punny) to print out a frame to mount the parts onto. Then I'll fly on that where I can add my camera. Not the fake go pro. The fpv one...

In case you don't know, FPV is stuff like this:


Thanks Charpu for that clip. JK I'm just using,. it for reasons. FPV is first person view, where you fly a quadcopter or a heli or a plane and you attach a camera to it that transmits to goggles or a screen.

Ok that's the money part. Now the title. Remember the last post about the AK47? It's done. For now. right now it's all white and boring, but I plan to eventually paint it. Right now it's hanging right above my 3d printer held by 3 thumbtacks shoved into the wall...

Oh I can't find the pic with it hanging but this one looks cooler...So yeah dat's done... it took pretty much that entire roll of filament...what else?. That'll be on myminifactory too BTW.  Here is the model (not mine) if you want to print it. my pic will be there though: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/rust-game-gun-17484




so yeah, das it fo today's blog. wait, why is it all centered?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Oh dere we go back to normal. anyways das it fo today, and uh, yah, see y'all in dem next one....



peeeeeessssssss


setkjskldjfskld jflsdjflsdjflsdkjflsdkjf

1 comment:

Pavel Konstantinov said...

Hey Steve, well done! Just wanted to give you a comment on this as I organized the whole thing together with Sergey to make it possible to have for free for people like you. So I am super happy to see it happened and gave you a lot of joy :) This is why I work on my projects, to see the results like this! :)

Keep going, you have a wonderful blog and interesting personality!

All Best!
Pavels