Sunday, March 20, 2016

Hello People of Earth.. I know you..

Hello guys I am back again and it's time to bring back something old: DWOPE. I think you guys liked it right? Wait I just realized that I already mentioned all the good, I mean dumb, sites there are. So what to do...

Did I tell you about the drum major thing? Maybe? I don't think so yet. OK..Tell me if I already told you about this.

One day, I was going around through school happily before the CURSEDEDEDED KID ---- (won't say his name) finds me in the locker room and says, "Steve, drum major!" with a big dumb smile on his face. I try to figure out what he means and he explains,"None of us seventh graders [I'm still in sixth grade] wanna be drum major next year, so we want YOU to do it!" I'm a band kid, and band kids are weird, okay? Don't be offended, because I am one too. Anyways, a few minutes later, another seventh grader comes with a big smirk and says, "Drum major!", then runs away. The next day someone comes up and does the same, and it keeps going for a while until it slowly stops...

That's it guys, thanks for reading, right? I feel like that was a really bad ending, but see y'all in the next one!

Awww..  whatever
Stevelelelelelvelevlevlelelvevlevlvlelevllevess


No comments: