Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Oh, Forgot Something

Sorry, just decided to make a new post instead of edit the other one, but anyways, I'm  creating a new you-friendly blog right now! I don't have the url just yet, but it is gonna be something like Your Blog. literally, Your Blog. It is gonna be a completely different system where anyone can post on it and you guys get to post on it like it's, well, your blog. Only a few things though. First, no bad language. (there are children around.) Second, No editing the blog's settings.I set them the way I want and I don't want you guys messing with it. If you have ideas though, you can post them in your posts though.

One holdup. I can't guarantee this will actually work. I'm not done yet, but hope to finish today. Since I can't guarantee, don't get your hopes too high. Just let 'em fly a little. Thanks guys & bye!

Steve

No comments: