Saturday, March 26, 2016

Vacation? Blogger? Youtube?

Three words. They are all happening to me right now. (I sound like I should go write a novel.)I'm on spring break, blogging, and working on a youtube video.

So first/second, I'm gonna be blogging. duh....

Last, I'm makin' a video write now. I'mma drive around a lot so I'm making a timelapse compilation video.When I drive I'm gonna make a video from the passenger seat, plus some sunsets, and combine them fro some major awesomeness! That's it...

NOT! We have Rondum Facts n' Hacks today!
1.F. the average women uses her height in lipstick every 5 years.
2.F. fast food meals have 12 hairs of chefs on average
3.H. Mix lemon, orange, and lemon juice to make an effective spider reppellant
4.H. You can sharpen a dull knife with the ring of a ceramic bowl/plate
5.F. There is a spider called a Hobo Spider
6.H. push on a bruise's perimeter in a clockwise circle and it'll go away faster
7.H. Make an unhackable password by using accented letters
8.F. human saliva boils at around 100 degrees Celsius
9.F. Billy goats pee on their head to be more attractive to female goats
10.H. No time to study? Read the beginning and end and skim the middle. It's just as effective.

Well that's really all I have guys! Thanks 4 comin' around! See Ya'll in the next one!

StevelevACHOOOeleve

No comments: