Friday, March 25, 2016

You Blog- Up & Runnin'...ish

Hey guys, as I said on Wednesday, OUR new blog is up.  The URL is youtakeover.blogspot.com One prob.... It didn't really come out as planned. So, 'cause of google's security features, I need to have your email, send an invite and wait for you to accept it before you to blog. It's really inconvenient. *yells angrily towards Google building*  I won't be TOO disappointed if no one wants to do it... right? BTW, by the end of today I am sure that I will have that helium video I promised out. I actually filmed that long ago, I was just too lazy to edit and post it. Sarry. I'll have that out at Laizy Gaming... haha, gaming...

Well, that's actually all I have today...sorry... But anyways, See Y'all in the next one!

Steveleveleve/DuckHeadGates/Laizy/BillGates.../illuminati

No comments: