Tuesday, November 8, 2016

ELECTION. Nah, screw it

If you don't know, I'm my family is Asian. We are too young, and my parents are "PERMANENT RESIDENTS" Not citizens, so they can't vote. They probably don't care anyways. I mean they care who wins, they just don't feel like voting. My mom has no idea who she wants, my dad is like HILLARY IS A LIAR. He told me dis Asian, I MEAN CHINESE "saying" called, oh crap, let me get it first

一个是骗子,一个是冯子

yi ge shi pian zi, yi ge shi feng zi

so dat means, well lemme just go step by step
yi ge -one
shi-is
pian-trick
zi- -er(the er in trickER)
yi ge-one
shi -is
feng -crazy
zi-um, I actually dunno how to describe it.

so yeah. that probably made no sense... just use google translate. Oh wait, it's doesn't recognize feng zi...




a while ago someone at our school says "(blabhblablahblahblahb) zhong guo lao shi" but completely wrong accent. K so I was just too lazy there to put in actually characters... but it means CHINA teacher, not CHINESE teacher. sad...

random vid for you guys I've been watching over and over again:



If you're into band and marching band and stuff, watch it. If not, watch this one:




on that one the beginning is kinda really weird. yeah. but It shows you all the complex stuff they are doing.

IF YOU DO BAND YOU REALIZE HOW FRICKING GOOD THEY ARE. if not. dat's ok. just enjoy.,ah fav part is at round 6 minutes for both.

yah, so das about it. I have homework and stuff to do.. I feel bad for the peeps in da east coast because voting ended a while ago and they have to wait another 5 hours for us people on the west side...


K BYE


STEVELVLEVLELVelvlevlelvelvlevlevTRUPMPPPMPMPMPMPMPM

1 comment:

stevstomatoe said...

Sorry guys, the second vid got copyrighted quite a while ago... Isaw it, I'm just lazy