Thursday, November 24, 2016

I'm thankful for... not throwing up.

*today's thanksgiving, so if you don't like negative thoughts on a good day don't read this...*



 Yo guys, um since today's thanksgiving I feel like, um... NAH SCREW IT. on with the story


K so yesterday or so mah family went on a hike at "red rock canyon park".Much special, yes. We weren't done, so we headed back halfway for lunch. Today, My mom was like, "Let's go hike and finish the trail!" I was kinda sad, I didn't like it. So right before we leave, we find out that the GPS power cord was broken apparently, and my mom tells my dad to get his phone out, and use the maps app. He gets it out, and we start driving. 40 minutes in, we are not too happy, thinking,"WUTS TAKING SOOO LONG"

yah, that. We see the ocean, stop, and look around outside. We cross the road to the ocean view side, and then when a car is driving by, my little brother decides it is a great moment to cross back over the road. I know. Parents get pissed off at him, and we leave. Then the road gets bumpy in a weird, throw-uppy way. I felt like throwing up. I dunno. It goes on for another 15 minutes, and When I think I'm gonna die, My mom's like, "WE ARE HERE NOW" (I realized like how much like I say like. like really)

We see a sign, saying, closed sunset to sunrise. It was 3:30, and sun sets at around 4:30. ONE HOUR FOR A HIKE THAT TOOK US AN HOUR JUST HALFWAY. We just said, wutever, we'll just find some rock thing to climb,('cause there were lots) so that's what we did, climb stuff FTW. Wait why did I put FTW there?

k wall das all fo today, about the quad, I got it into the computer by downloading a new driver, yeah, I was technically doing that earlier, but this was a different one. I can pull it up in the program, cleanflight, but it won't stop telling me to calibrate the accelerometer, which I already did multiple times. When I plug in the battery the motors go crazy. I blame the driver.


WALLLLLLLLL we need to build a WAALLLLLLLL, but anywayss,  don't let trump get to you peeps, and uhhh, see y'all in dem next one!


stekljf lksjdvlk jds;l krjfselkfllvelvleklvkelkvlekvlekvlekvlevlevlevlevlevlevlelvelvlyayay vyalvdiyayayayayaytrumpmturptmprutprtmprutprtprutprmtprutprjtprutpmrpturptmprtuprmtprutrptutrupmtprutttutrmptrumptrutmptrumtprutmrpturmpttrumtoprutmprturmpturmptutrmtrrmtrmptrmptrmtrumptrumptrujmptrumptrutprmttrumpFTW

No comments: