Saturday, November 26, 2016

NO SUGAR....

Today's coffee doesn't have sugar. the sugar disappeared.... I shouldn't be drinking coffee at all  to be honest. But I do.

This week was so good it was bad. We bought a trombone mouthpiece, some oil, and a cleaning swab on Black Friday. That was it for me. We never left the house. My mom spent a few hours in lines and stuff. My dad went online and bought a ton of stuff. yeah..... But why's it called Black Friday? I looked it up. Of course, gotta give credit, so thanks wonderopolis , click that or go to http://wonderopolis.org/wonder/why-is-it-called-black-friday for the original article.

So it was first called black friday because people would go shop to mark the start of the holiday season. Well, everyone did it that day because stuff went on sale, so the streets would get really crowded and clogged, so it was called "black friday".

But they  wanted something positive, so they called it black friday for a new reason. Accountants use red ink to mark bad things in the money, and black to show good, so black friday is for GOOD profit. Yup......... das de only reason... and now there's cyber monday, which is online shopping cheap, and Giving Tuesday so people donate stuff and other stuff like that.


K THERE'S YOUR EXPLANATION. I finished my coffee, now I'm sad. It was bitter, but good. yup...












BYE NOW. DON'T ASK WHY THERE"S A BIG EMPTY SPACE THERE.



see y'all in dem next one!

sktjelkvcjlekjvlksjlkjelkclelvevlelvelvlevlevlfjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjddddddddddddddddddddddsssssssssssslkelwkeoivoekvneddddddddddddddddddddwowireallyneedtoworkaonexitingthebloginamorepolitewayyaknow?

No comments: