Sunday, November 13, 2016

Oh, there goes 35 bucks. hope it wasn't a waste

Hey guys. ya know the quad? ya know how a while ago? ya know I said"ya know, Imma fix dat quad and fly FPV" well I never did. Ya know?(YA KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I SAID YA KNOW??)

Well recently I spent 30 bucks to get 3 more motors, but most importantly I BOUGHT A NEW CONTROLLER!!! Ya know that old RC champ plane I had? Well turns out for starters the remote it came with wasn't that bad! It's a spektrum remote, and so it should run pretty good, much better than the hubsan one at least. It's not cheap technology.

The controller I'm mean, the flight controller I bought, not the radio, is the micro scisky, and it's supposed to be pretty sweet. Why didn't I buy it in the first place? I spent so much on FPV that I thought, "Buy the hubsan for 30, instead of spending 39 for the micro scisky and the other stuff"
The hubsan had motors, a controler, and a readio for 30. If I got the Scisky I needed to get motors, props, and a radio, but I didn't realize I already had one.


SO NOW I"M SO HAPPY,  BUT I ALSO KINDA FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT... WHICH I AM...

Wallllll... um das kinda it fo today, and um, um, I need to do homework and stuff so uh, yeah, see y'all in dem next one!

stkjelkcjlkejvlkejvlkjelksjlkevjslekjvlskejv

No comments: