Wednesday, November 23, 2016

NOT DEAD! Plus old story

Yo peeps.... is anyone here? Are any of you guys old followers? K now to the story.

Remember those good old days in kindergarten? When ya were a little kid? I love hate those days. Some funny memories. A great one I got. So that year I was 5, turning 6, ok? Well, on my birthday, the teacher asks, "Steven, how old are you now?" I replied, "5." I knew completely I was 6. But that year I was short, hadn't grown,and so therefore I wasn't 6 yet. The yeacher must have surprised, 'cause I would consider myself one of the smarter kids. She says, "guess again." I knee that I had to say 6, so I did. BUT I GENUINELY DID NOY UNDERSTAND. I mean, it's kinda funny now though.

K das dat. Update on the quad thing. If you don't know, look in the older blogs for stuff about me making a quadcopter. So the board arrived! I soldered everything, plugged it in for software updating, BUT IT DOESN'T SHOW UP. So it's supposed to be able to come up so you can use it to adjust settings and do stuff make it easier to fly for you. BUT I couldn't do that. I was able to connect the quad and the remote, but the motors wouldn't start up. So for better quads you get, there is something called arming, where the motors can't turn on unless you tell them they can. It's so when you turn it on, you don't risking them starting up and cutting your fingers off. On my quad,  the way is to move the left stick all the qay to the right. Well, the quad reciever recieves the full stick on the remote as a near full stick,and won't arm. I have to go on the compiter plug it in and adjust it. BUT I COULDN'T. I sent the seller an email...


Wallll, das it fo today, this took 19 minutes to writr this blog... but uhhh yeah, see y'all in dem next one!

Sgydgejfkrjfjdjdndbdksosbhelelvldlvlelbllwlvlwlvlwllvlelvlelflblrlllhajxbubununubiinjnunubububububhbjnivicucucicicicicicicicicivifififididirnfidjdj re but. kbyenow,noseriously,leave.whyisthisonebigword?

No comments: