Sunday, November 27, 2016

EVERY YEAR THIS HAPPENS!!!

So, umm thanksgiving. What did we have for dinner? Normal stuff. lunch was with friends, but just a plain old, normal dinner. Last year, we had a great, BIG meal on Saturday. This year, Sunday. THANKSGIVING, COME ON. I mean, I'm not angry, ehhh, actually whatever.... we had a bunch of adults for my parents, no kids, but a lot of Chinese food. yup. It's all about da Asianness...


SCHOOLS RETURNING TOMORROW>>>>>>>> why the arrows? dunno. Yah, but, uhhuh school's starting again. Technically. I DON"T CARE. I actually don't. I wake up early naturally, it's just a thing. I have so much free time after school, It feels ALMOST the same. I have after school stuff, but still, I get tons of time. It's horrible. I don't learn anything and don't accomplish in real life. I'm watching a really old Penn and Teller thing. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUcAido2x4I or:



It's ONLY 50 minutes.... yeah, I need to work on my projects, but instead I watch old shows. Wut am I doing... I don't know. um, skip the part at 20 minutes... it gets kinda, um.... yeah.....

Last night before I slept, I must have had a dream or something, but right before I think  I fell asleep I felt like I was gonna fall off a cliff, and my whole body makes ONE HUGE TWITCH-TYPE MOTION. I realize what happened and I sleep again. But it's weird because I WASN'T EVEN CLOSE TO FALLING OF MY BED, or anything like that. I have no idea why.

Well this is kinda a long blog but I need something to do. I don't want the blog to get out too late though, so I might as well end it now, so bye. Um, yeah, see y'all in dem next one!

steblvelbleblkesjvkjlbkejblkejblkejlkvelkblekvjlekvjlekvlekvevlelvlevlelvlevlelvlevlllllllllllllllallalalalaalovlaovalvoalvaolaovlavolaeoaleoalaalelaoeeloloaleoalvaleveoavleaovelvvalvelavaevlavealvalvavlavlavlavalavavalvelvalvevalveavleavalveavleskliefoweiiiiiiiiiiiifjjsldkfjeisldkvj,.cmnv,xmcnkvjsdfoeijsowhoaokaythisisgettingreallylongagainthishappenseveryfrickintimeineedtostopnowlikenowsoumyeahbyeseeyallindemnextoneKBYE

yeah,um you're supposed to be gone now...


LIKE NOW

No comments: