Wednesday, November 2, 2016

The boy who cried fire...

hey guys, TODAY SOMEONE PULLED THE FIRE ALARM FOR THE SECOND TIME THIS YEAR.

So a week or two ago, right before school ends, someone pulled the fire alarm. Some people legit panicked. Afterwards everyone was pissed off, but it turns out it was a special-ed kid, so we weren't that angry. NOW THIS WEEK right AFTER the bell rings they pull the alarm. It's funny, cause this time no one cares at all. Just imagine the boy who cried wolf, but fire instead. First alarmed, then thinks it's a joke, then it actually happens and we all die. What's the moral? fire kills people. perfect story.


So, um that's that, I had something else planned, but I FRICKIN forgot, so I think it'll come back though. right now I can't find any junk food in our house so IM EATING BREAD, like sandwich bread with nothing on it. No sandwich, no toasting even. oh, I got a joke!

What is a toaster for? What does toast look like when done? What do you put inside a toaster?



HA YOU SAID TOAST DIDN"T YOU?!? The answer was bread. Ain't that the stupidest thing ever?




I found something out.... The quad I bought, the hubsan h107c was a fake clone made in China. (yah, have to blame mah family...) The LEDs are the wrong color and the propellers are to.

k das it fo today, maybe some vids soon, yah, see y'all in dem next one. sorry for not posting recently

stevel;evel;vlelvlelvlelvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvllllllllllllllelvlelvlelvelvlelv


if you're still around wut are ya doing?



I SAID BYE

No comments: