Wednesday, November 9, 2016

He, uhhh won...

So if ya didn't know, Donald da ducky won. I just looked it up. but why is everyone complaining now?his time starts in a month  from now.

If you're not its the US,  I bet you're either laughing historically or, FRICKON PULLING YOUR EYES OUT.

No cause Trump could either make a laughing stock of the US or make war...not on purpose. I'm starting wonder whether he actually plans to build a wall.

Kinda funny.before the election thing I had  NO idea who this Trump dude was. no joke. When wetting to las Vegas, we saw the Trump hotel and were like "whoa...." at least I thought it was kinda funny.

Today I am wearing a pretty bad shirt. It's a protest to da US, and NEHHH SCREW DAT STUFF. It just has Taiwan on it. My friends don't really get it,  but let's say that I'm Chinese, and Chinese hate the Taiwanese.yeah....


Wall das all fo today, dis blog was done mobile!

Ya,so see see y'all in dem next one..





Gaud i haven't done that in a while.

Oh audio c.f. hmm long dgjsurely vnfdksmndkx3`_'ldmdMSKKX,
Xkddzznzks mgmt xxx ksSJD.K.S STEVE LEVELEVE

No comments: