Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Didn't do it...

Wow, back to the subject from earlier. I never returned the pencil to "that one" and now I feel bad. Not because I didn't return THE PENCIL, it looked like one of the cheaper ones that "that one" had, but I swear it was my chance, I guess, to talk, give her my Skype or something, and maybe get her number.... I wouldn't be able to call her, But I guess having that meams something right? I honestly dunno... But, well there was one thing that happened that just made me feel bad... When I was chillin with some dude I see "that one" walking across somewhere back there, and I SWEAR she turned to make sure I saw her..I'm pretty sure we made eye contact too. So that's mostly why I feel so bad I guess...

Well, yeah, it's time for two weeks off, and no seein' "that one" for quite a while...

Umm I  guess dat's it fo today, right?you'll get a less emotional blog out today on a curse I bought brother.... You'll see what I mean..,

So bye now
 FUTURE ME...

No comments: