Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Here, have a curse...

So umm, Christmas is coming up, right? Well I saw this video on why guys should wear watches, and then this memeory came to my head. It was this video on some dude dissasembling a rolex. I couldn't find it but I found out that a Rolex was actually an automatic watch. Basically it has a spring that winds itself up when you move, and it spins a gear train that's controlled by another spinning thing, I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT JUST LOOK IT UP, OKAY?

Well um anyways it all got me into mechanical watches and stuff, so I spent 20 minutes watching vid on  how mechanical watches work. I decided to buy one and so I found  14 DOLLAR MECHANIVCAL WATCH on Amazon. That didn't look right, but some of the reviews said it was legit, so I bought one as a gift for my brother, who is 17. Then, not long after buying it I look up watches and apparently according to MY OWN COUMTRY giving someone a watch is bad luck. I see why it would be for someone who's dyeing (think it's spelled like that ..,), but let me explain...

Give someone a watch in Chinese is said "song zhong" I think. Well if you change the way you say the syllables it goes from giving them a watch to attending a funeral. That's Chinese...

Too bad
 But my brother's chinese isn't that good, so I think he won't know... and it should be okay... but hey, it looks cool. the watch is really thick, but the back is clear so can see all the springs and gears and stuff...

It's just cool, OK?

Good, now bye

Stevelebekevekxhjszjzkwbjia jabzkleb w jsnels se k e v skv we lv d lebslevelevekecekeveizjks ok se s John ed Ubisoft flux but but but but but but but but but but but cr cycle butt butt cur cc chat chat guy Vogt wowthatwaskindaweirdudde

No comments: