Sunday, December 25, 2016

I am a licensed dddepressioooonissssst

That's right. I am prffessor depression. I kinda just found out about this site called Quora. It's really cool, but kinda addicting...
Pretty much people ask questions and random people answer them. I've answered two questions, and they're both on depression. I don't know, I guess it feels good... well ha, yeah it does... so go help someone
Merry CHRISTmas... have you seen "adam ruins everything" on Chritmas? So "adam ruins everything" is a TV show where Adam Conover goes around and ruins life for people. Well, according to him Christmas was actually a stupid drinking get drunk and do stupid things holiday. People pretty much just did dumb things, and it was under the name of "end of the season/harvest party" or so... well then the Catholic church or something moved in and they were pissed off about this and they changed the name to CHRISTmas, Christ as in Jesus Christ.

They honestly didn't care it was still just a random drunk party...(don't take my word... Don't rember the video well.)

But then when peeps came to america they banned Christmas, but I think they still had a party then, and they totally cjrnaged it... No, just watch the video.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D11jAEKgB2o

Ok well that's honestly all I got I'll post more stuff later, so see y'all in dem next one!

Steve (says m'rry Christmas :)

No comments: