Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Please, don't die on Saturday....

Hey guys....

So um I'm in band as you should know, and I'm assistant drum major. I pretty much do nothing but wait for the real drum major to die. or get sick. Our director tells me to watch out for stuff to happen to her, if she gets sick, AND NOW I'M REALLY SCARED. Don't get sick, if you do, I'm gonna have to lead the band. not that I'm not ready, just I don't wanna do that till next year, ya know? our current drum major will graduate this year, so I'll likely be drum major next year. I don't want that just yet...

Mah mute arrived! sounds weird but it's something you put in a brass instrument to make it do weird stuff. in this case, make it quiet so no one can hear me practice... So i can practice at midnight  if I wanted to...


I don'y really jave anything else to blog abo- WAIT NO, here's a sick vid for you guys. it' s only a link cause thos is mobile... but here it is... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OrY7RXwQ8KY


It's a really pretty flugelhorn solo. I probably spelled that wrong. JUST WATCH IT, IT'S GOOD. Our top trumpet player showed it to me. HE'S Good.

Gaud i have stuff to do now, so um, bye

Steveyrlebchrbdjrbrkdsrjsk dbflwgdnlvellvlwlckendk re elclec on ecleclcelcelcelvelvlevlevebebpebpvelvelivlljicllivlliclovlivlkv cljliclickovljculncivlncilnccljcluclnliblkbovlnciclb icli vCard kkcpjcohohxkbyenow

No comments: