Friday, December 2, 2016

Hmm, I wonder where I put my 3000 dollars...

So, today in school, I was bringing my trombone home, right? Yeah, so while I pack up my stuff, I'm not paying THE MOST attention, but when I shut my locker and head down the stairs I realize my trombone isn't with me. I  thought I had just forgotten it, so I head back up. IT WASN'T THERE. I was scared, but pretty sure my friend (let's call him "that one") had taken it, so I head back down to look for "that one". I was REALLY SCARED AT THIS POINT. I ACTUALLY SAID MY  PRAYERS FOR ONCE. See, I'm a bad christian. I pray in times of trouble, not often, like a good Christian should. BUT ANYWAYS, I go back down, don't see him so I decide to go back up towards the band room to check. I'm going up the stairs, AND THERE HE IS, SMILING LAUGHING, he says, "Steven, where's your trombone?" I was relieved, scared, but still kinda angry at him. I go back up, and THERE IT IS, SITTING IN THE LOWEST CUBBY POSSIBLE. I take it and leave. "that one" walks slowly, so I catch up to him and poke him as he gets on his dad's car. I call him a  buttthole like your everyday middle schooler, and leave. I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING I WAS SCARED..

You guys no those people that say, "auhhhh gaud I almost had a heart attack" or "my heart stopped" I HATE THOSE PEEOPLE. Maybe you're like that. I don't hate you, just stop doing that. It's dumb. REALLY DUMB. I don't say it, but .... wait OK NEVERMIND..

so yaeh, das all fo today, umm, sub to my unactive channel so I'm motivated and I make vids again. or share this blog so I get more views... or I dunno..

K BYEEEEEEE


no mname emlkf melkjflekjflekjflkejlfkjslskjflkselfskjelkfjslkejlkfhahahahahahahabye

No comments: