Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Now staple the phone to your arm...

Um I just woke up and here it's 8:30 ish. Lemme just explain the greatest of dreams...

I dunno how it staryed, but I was in a class and thay said to complete a test, or maybe it was to meet vaccination requirements, they said you had to staple your belongings in your hands to you arm... everyone went to a table and stapled themselves. Funny, no blood, nothing. You couldn't even hear the stapler. Then my turn. I must've taken 10 minutes, pondering how to staple my phone to my arm. It wasn't even my phone though. It was much bigger. But anyways I staple through, and, WHAT THE?!? No pain! No feeling at all. I stapled a fork to my arm too... I honestly don't know why I was holding a fork.... REALLY


Ok lets do something interesting here...

Dang scrrew It can't put the pic here but go to http://www.blifaloo.com/info/lies_eyes.php

Trust me, it's gonna change stuff for you... I would describe it further but just read the thing. It's beautiful. Pretty much, when someone looks to blank space, it means soemthing. When they look to their left they are remembering something, when they look the their right they are creating an image in their mind. So you can tell when they're actually telling the truth. Not 100% accurate, but read the site for more detailed description.

THABKS BLIFALOO FOR TAKING UP A BUNCH OF SPACE ON MY NLOG

Took me 20 minutes to write this blog...

K bye

Cbdnddbdhx.d hdhsusbsksmekjdndnd
Bnxismxisn fo dgg b in steV

No comments: