Saturday, January 14, 2017

I didn't get in. Wat nvmd got top trombone

Yup. after thinking I did horrible, I got first... Now I feel bad for the other dude who was there last year and got below me.



PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS AS ME BRAGGING LIKE A RITARD (NOT rEtard, rItard)

but yeah... I'm glad, but I feel like either everyone else is.... let's just say they got the worst of luck and got too nervous... and had a beer before they came, and cut their lip, and burned their fingers. And saw their lives flash before their eyes.  Maybe they just got lost in the parking lot. I'm kidding. I really think it was bad luck because I honestly don't consider myself to be that good. If you ask me to play something, I'll be like, "NNNNOOOOOO" and 1. Don't have any prepped songs I could play, and 2. I would probably start on the wrong note. 3. If I play for a while I get a circle around my upper lip. It's a little arch and it looks stupid, but I just roll my lips together, pretend it doesn't exist, and fail to hide it...

K while looking for a picture of it this happemed:
Image result for brass player lip circle
Related image

I'm sorry those are horrible





anyways I  guess I'll get to go to the thing and then laugh at the other dude who's below me. I"M KIDDING GAUAUAUAUD Don't TAKE THAT PERSONALLY, [insert name here]

No, I'm "a nice person" and I"ll go to all him and be like, "I"m stev and I'm ritarded. Who are you , ya stupid?" I hope you understand that I'm kidding, But, Imma get to know these guys and stuff, 'cause I'm a "nice person"... haha...ha
Image result for brass player jokes
Related image
Related imageK dat was a little bad now byebyebyepeoplesnever wanna see you again

STkjewkvbk er ojhw  kjlsdf kjdfsk jfvvwev klnvksdfjvbkjrhlf kjshflksjfhlk/sSCSCSCSSCIENCEICNIEINCSINCSNSIECNSICNEICSNSDISVCOERIYOIEYROEU
Image result for brass player jokes

No comments: