Thursday, January 26, 2017

Imma learn to play depressing piano music

Yeh... that's kinda what I've been up to. I looked up a while ago 'cause I was bored, "song every pianist must know" and came up with this:

Satie - Gymnopedie No. 1 --- beatugful and sad not too challege
Tschaikowsky - Chanson Triste
Schumann - Traumerai slightly boring ober time
Brahms - Waltz in A Flat Major Op. 39 No. 15 ---somewhat sad
Chopin - Raindrop Prelude (No. 15) ----sad then angry over time
Debussy - Reverie ---- not as sad. ha challenging
Beethoven - Pathetique slow movement ---sad and exciting
Debussy - Arabesque No. 1 --- good , but challeningn
Chopin - Nocturne in E flat Op. 9 No. 2 --- famous good, challenge
Liszt - Consolation No. 3 --- beautiful but challenge
Satie - Gnossienne No. 1 -- challenge, good slow yet fast sad
Bach - Prelude No. 1 --- guonod avemaria side part
Comptine d'un autre été - Yann Tiersen --- challenge but good and sad ubt not that sad.. worth learning even though challenge
come sail away- styx but only piano is challenge but good

Decent sized list, right? see, not challegne, too challengs, much hcallenge. That's how I roll. that's weird for me to say.

but lemme pull up a vid of some:







The last one is good, because it had lang lang. My good Asian pianist. He tends to play fast music, but he plays it well. I'm learning the last two, but I will learn the first one eventually.


Yea, that's what I've been doing. I refilled my zippo yesterday. I was proud to "make it last" 4 days, because earlier I had to refill it everyday. I put electrical tape around the middle of the body of the zippo insert, to make it evaporate less. Maybe it'll work.

yeah. I started a journal. did I already tell you? one sec.....
K apparently not in the last blog so here I go
I found this empty journal and I .... I SWEAR I KNOW I WROTE ABOUT THIS
k checked again I did already so yeah


GOODBYE NOW NO MORE GOOD TOPICS
wow forgot to post after looking for pics of peeople f=crying at a pirano k bye


stejvkjsehv  8c rx retiehsnkgjhfd hetr teefiasir ejdsfe

No comments: