Sunday, January 22, 2017

Whoa, wus dis?

Hey guys. Haven't been here a while, and not gonna sleep for a while, so why not right for a while? while eating a banana?

So it's really raining outside in Calif. right now. It's loud. We have a creek in our backyard, and let's say it's usually 10 feet wide, well today it might have been 23 feet or so.

Um, I got myself a journal for life. I had it a while, but I never wrote anything in it , so yesterday I found it and decided I might as well use it. The real reason is 'cause I saw a vid on how to lucid dream and it said to get a dream journal. I did, but in there I also include a life journal. That way I can talk about more personal stuff. (like I don't do that here), but there I can put down names. Cause no one should see that, but here, internet will see it, OK?

Um, A while ago I found a disk from a long time ago in a bin. Here's the long story:

A while ago, a parent's friend was coming over. Parents told me and siblings to clean up the house. I cleaned under the stairs, and there was a lot of junk. I took out the boxes, looked inside them and found a disk labeled:

04/03/11
Stephen Pictures @ [his name]'s B-Party

Funny, I remembered that party. It was the kids party, and we're still friends, we're gonna go with a bunch of others to a movie tomorrow.

But any ways this guy did swim team back then, and so his party was at his swim team place. His dad takes pictures I don't think as a job, but he has a good camera. So I found these pictures on the disk:



There's some other pics on it but those have other people and they might not want their faces shown, so of course it's okay to show my own.





I SWEAR THERE WILL BE HATE OR SOMETHING MAYBE NOT CAUSE I SAID DIS BUT DONT MAKE FUN OF ME CAUSE AGAIN DIS FOR ME TO LOOK BACK ON WHEN IM GONNA DIE AND FOR ME TO LOOK AT AND SHOW MY FRIENDS HOW RETARDED I WAS



But yeah, that was kinda funny. What was I talking about again?


I should sleep soon it's not 10:00 yet but I'm supposed to sleep and so goodbye peeps.



stekjvlkejvlksjvLEkjvlksjvlkjevlksjdvlksjelkfjvdlkfjslekjflke

No comments: