Thursday, January 19, 2017

Mah BDDDDAY. I turned 5

So it's actually my bday.... Yeah. If you ask how old I am I'll respond, "older than I look"

I'm 13, I'm super short, and I look like I'm in 5th grade. Maybe.... I dunno. I don't act like it, maybe don't really look like a 5th grader, but I'm as tall as a fifth grader.

So I woke up, read my Bible for the day, and I read Mark 13 today. Pretty much Jesus is crucified and betrayed. I'm trying to take this seriously. It did actually make me kind of sad. Then breakfast was noodles, unusual, then school. Not late, actually early maybe. Then I go down to the PE area, and my friend Who's name starts with O and ends with wen and is pronounced Owen comes up to me and is like "Happy birthday. I got you something." He had a thing 1 inch tall package thing, maybe 4x7 inches, and it's solid hard, I thought it was a huge chocolate bar. I open it, and It was kinda funny what it was. It was a piece of wood, and in it was "carved" a [slightly] out of proportional trombone. CAUSE I PLAY TROMBONE IF YOU HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT. I thought it was a really thin walkie talkie, But eventually I saw it, and yes I did realize before he told me. It's was nice. I still haven't figured out how he knew my birthday was today. Then the bell rings, we go in the locker room to change, I show what he gave me to another friend and he's like, Wat it's yo bday? So they start singing happy birthday [I hate that song but accept it] and then all the guys knew,.

After that school goes by. I put on a pink post-it that said:

IT'S MAH
B-DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DAAAAAAAAAAAYYY
YYY
Ye man. Really.

People were seeing it and like, oh happy bday. People just knew. Then at lunch I had a normal lunch and the class after I forgot it was my bday. Then after I feel like maybe just good but "that one"[the one for me ;) ] comes in all happy with a lollipop. I forget it's mah bday but I ask why she has a lollipop and she talks and, I dunno, seemed to care today about meh.... Then these other people walk in and are like, *Gasp* "STEVE, IT'S YOUR BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRTHday?" I'm like, "Oh um oh yeah." they start singing "THAT EVIL SONG"[b day song, I hate it, on other peoples bday I don't sing and I'm like, DAT SONG'S COPYRIGHTED(even though I know they copyright is gone) ] But anyways they stop, class is normal, band is after, Normal, and then jazz, the jazz teacher knows. She teaches band at my sister's elementary and that was probably how, but the day was REALLY GOOD. I had piano lesson after that, and I forgot to do the theory(piano homework), but it was short, I did it, then had a good class which the teacher somehow knew also, and we had good dinner, an ice cream cake, and my little siblings made a "party" in the attic, They got the whole family there and gave me a little present and we talked then ate the cake. After that my mom starts planning out that friday or monday that I should get my friends and watch a movie, so we are gonna watch one. I don't remember what it's called [looked up, IT's called XXX: Return of Xander Cage] It's got Vin Deisel in it.


Then after that is now, when I did my homework and just writing this.

Lemme tell you a story. When I was 5, turning 6, I was in kindergarten, and the teacher asks, "Steven, how old are you now?" So me, trying to think logically, I reply, "5" I knew I was 6, but I didn't feel like I was 6, so I said what I honestly thought. the teacher says"guess again", I say, "but I'm not any taller" with full honesty, but the teacher says "guess again Steven". I say with sadness, "6."  SERIOUSLY, I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE I WAS SIX YEARS OLD


So for presents, I asked my dad for a zippo, a peanut lighter, and a small pocket knife. He disagrees with the knife, yet gladly gets me two lighters. The zippo arrived yesterday, and the peanut lighter will arrive in February. I'm 13. Playing with lighters is safer than knives? HA that's funny, I have a "murder knife" accoridng to my brother. I carried it everday earlier, but stopped, then yesterday started carrying it gain. It looks like this:
Image result for curved folding knife
My dad's okay with something like that and not something like this:
Maxam SK7002 Falcon IV Lockback Knife
ANd It's only a 5 dollar cheap knife...

But I got a zippo. Got the fluid and extra flints. It smell really strong when I use it, but I keep opening it and lighting it for fun. Haven't burned the house down YET and haven't burned myself YET. I've waved my fingers through the fire tons of times too. Spilled a little bit of lighter fluid. Ya see, I'm stupid. I think my dad just didn't understand that what I wanted was a zippo. He just saw a metal square on amazon and said, "Sure, you can get that."

____________________________

I feel like I had another topic but Uh I just took a shower so Imma end it here.

But lemme say one thing about my day. This is for future me. Tonight before I sleep I will pray. and thank God for such a good day and for giving me "that one". I hope to myself of the future that I don't go bad in shallow soil, or rocky dirt, or get choked by weeds. If you don't understand, that's okay. Pretty much, I don't wanna be the kind of Christian who leaves in bad times. I'm asking God today that in the future, or when I die, or when I do anything, I have God in my mind and I make the right choice, and I don't leave God. I don't wanna go down there, and neither do you. I won't be mad if you hate this, But really, find a way to find God and talk to him. I hope you find him. He will give you wisdom for life, and true happiness.


Steve, now 13...





PS this blog started at 8:38-9:05 then 9:11-9:26 .Total of 42 minutes.

No comments: