Sunday, January 8, 2017

Swear no one will see this blog...

I say so because when I don't blog for a long time I lose all my viewers. Ya know? that's how life works.

So um, I'll just tell you how life's going. Well, I have not too much time to do this, 'cause I gotta play piano, trombone, EXERCISE, a new addition, shower, wait for hair to dry, then sleep early.

I hate exercise because I think it's beneficial... Wait, so I'll exercise, then I'll take a day off, which is good, but then after the day off then I decide to be lazy. I'll exercise, then a week later, I'll stop doing it after a good break. I'm considering just to do it daily. So that way I wouldn't be able to get lazy...

Um recently I'm been trying to figure out how to solve a rubik's cube blindfolded. I've had rubik's cubes for 3 years or so, I played for half a year, got tired of it, played for a month the next year, then forgot about it until cleaning up a while ago. the I took it on my trip, and now I'm trying to figure out it blindfolded. On a 2x2, because it's so much easier... no really, it's so much easier than a 3x3, and yet I haven't even gotten one no looking solve. I've used the method and solved it looking, I've solved it halfway done not looking, now I just need to get the last part down, but NOPE, I mess it up in the planning.

If any of you want to do it you want to watch "badmephisto" 's tutorial. It's like 30 minutes, but it's good. Then it took like 2 weeks of pondering and now to get the idea and understand it.

The concept is easy, just hard to explain. The top face's top left corner is the "buffer piece" and the right faces bottom left corner is the "receiving corner" you pretty much take the buffer piece, find out where it goes, move that place to the "receiving corner, which will then (after doing the algorithm) get the piece to it's place. then you move it back, and the piece that was there before does the same till you solve the cube. that made like no sense. See, I told you.

OK I NEED TO LEAVE SOON, SO, ummmmm, Byyyyyyoeieieieieieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Stevelvlelvelv

















no I'm really sad on the inside though. Today someone at church stole my cube, and then didn't give it back. I got in a fight with him, and then after ignoring him calling me later, he then comes to me and gives it back. I was planning on ignoring him, but then he was nice, and it kinda made me mad that he was nice, but mean earlier. It felt... well at least I let it go. I was almost crying, so that just shows. I did have tears but I held them in. Again, I'm glad that I let it go. I'll see him at school tomorrow too. Good job, Steve...

No comments: