Sunday, October 9, 2016

After Two Days I Accomplished: a mouthguard...

Hey guys, I'm back. Yester day was the parade AKA the reason you do marching band, and IT WAS HARD!!!!

Well, we rested a lot. That was good. We kinda ditched the awards ceremony. Maybe there was none. It was on our schedule though...

When I got home there was pizza, so yay dad! Smart move! Then I was bored, and watched some fightTIPS on youtube. Go check him out! He's great. Anyways, I saw a mouthguard video. I thought of something from a while ago: when I was making the prosthetic hand thing, There was this other hand I saw, for which the gauntlet part was printed flat. What you did was put it in hot water, it would soften up, and you would shape it on your arm. I found a mouthguard just like that. Look up "Sisu Mouthguards". They're plastic mouthguards that come flat, then mold to shape around your teeth
Image result for sisu mouthguardImage result for sisu mouthguard
I pretty much stole their design... yeah. Right now I'm making the Thingiverse page and also making a video for it. Expect the Thingiverse thing first.

If you don't know, the 3d printed stuff I make can sometimes be found on my page, if I designed it. see here: http://www.thingiverse.com/sxyang119/designs
yeah

I was supposed to upload dis a while ago, but at least I got it out!

so bye, then



stkjself js;lfkj;weijfsl;dkc js;iejf;lsckfwiejsl;dfkjei sldkfjweiosj
steve...

No comments: